Explore the Cotswolds | 7 Days / 6 Nights
Private Guided or Self-Drive. The Cotswolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is an iconic part of England, filled with picture perfect villages, beautiful vistas and a traditional way of life. From Oxford to Bath, enjoy a road trip with a local (private) driver-guide to see this quintessential bit of Britain. This tour may be customized to suit individual requests.
- Visit the university town of Oxford and magnificent Blenheim Palace
- Wander through quaint villages filled with independent shops and delis
- End your trip in the Georgian city of Bath to marvel at the Roman Baths and Abbey
The British Music Cities Tour | 7 Days / 6 Nights
Step back in time, hear the stories, enjoy the songs, relive the memories and see the sights on this unique tour which visits the three British music capitals of London, Liverpool and Manchester. British music is celebrated the world over. From the ‘British Invasion’ in the swinging 60s, punk of the 70s, and the Cool Britannia of the 90s, the richness and diversity of British popular music inspires fans worldwide. Rock legends such as The Beatles, Eric Clapton, Rolling Stones, The Sex Pistols, and Oasis all originated here, and on this tour you can see where they amongst others began their careers, performed and recorded their music, and understand the social, economic and political factors which influenced their sound.
- 6 Nights Accommodation (2 Nights each in London, Liverpool & Manchester), English Breakfast
- Entrance to the Handel & Hendrix Museum, The Beatles Story Museum, Cavern Club,
- British Music Experience
- ½ day classic Rock tour in London
- Dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe London (two course Gold menu)
- Train from London – Liverpool in first class
- Magical Mystery Tour
- Private transfer from Liverpool to Manchester with a stop and at the Casbah Coffee Club (entrance included)
- Music Story Tour, Manchester
- Lunch or Dinner at Hard Rock Café Manchester (two course Gold Menu)
Channel Islands Explorer – Jersey & Guernsey | 7 Days / 6 Nights
This Channel Islands Explorer tour gives an opportunity to discover the neighbouring islands of Jersey & Guernsey. The warm climate may be the same, but the way of life is totally different. Jersey, the popular holiday destination, is an island of beautiful landscapes, with sandy beaches and towering cliffs. Not only does Jersey offer a variety of outdoor adventures but there is also a wealth of sites to discover including the St Elizabeth Church and the Jersey War Tunnels. In Guernsey, discover St Peter’s Port, a busy port with cobbled streets and one of Europe’s prettiest harbour towns.
- Accommodation- 3 nights on Jersey & 3 nights on Guernsey, breakfast daily
- Private transfers between airport or port and your hotel in Jersey & Guernsey
- Ferry crossing between Jersey & Guernsey with Condor Ferries
- Full day Island Tours on Jersey and Guernsey with guide
- Full day tour to Sark with transfers between hotel & port and return ferry crossing between Guernsey & Sark
- Entrance to Jersey War Tunnels
- All local taxes and charges
Guernsey | 5 Days / 4 Nights
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
International best-selling novel The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society captured the hearts of readers worldwide. Now, thanks to the major feature film released last year, more and more of us are curious about the island that inspired the novel. On this new tour you can discover the Occupation story and find out how the islanders lived under German rule and rebuilt their lives following the Liberation. Visit locations that appear in the novel and feel as if you are stepping through the pages of the book itself.
- 4 nights’ accommodation on Guernsey, breakfast daily
- Private transfers between Airport or Port and your hotel in Guernsey
- Full day Island Tour on Guernsey with guide
- Morning walking tour of St Peter Port, and afternoon visit at Sausmarez Manor
- Full day tour to Sark with transfers between Hotel & Port and return ferry crossing between Guernsey & Sark
- All local taxes and charges
Doc Martin on Location | 3 Days / 2 Nights
A luxury mini break from London with a private driver/guide in Cornwall. The character of Dr Martin Ellingham, whose truculent and tactless manner has upset the entire population of Portwenn at one time or another, has been a hit with viewers ever since Doc Martin debuted on ITV in 2004 and the Cornish fishing village and tourist hot-spot, Port Isaac, has been invaded by a legion of fans from around the world since. If you are a fan of the grumpy GP who suffers from the fear of blood and just seeing the programme on the telly isn’t enough for you – join us on this Doc Martin mini break from London.