Culinary & Wine
A Gastronomic Specialty in Peru | 8 Days / 7 Nights
Anyone who has been to Peru can vouch for its wonderful cuisine, which reflects the diversity of a nation that has blended its native traditions with the cuisine of Europe, the Middle East, China, Africa and Japan. The result: unique flavors that make Peruvian cuisine one of the finest and most varied in the world. This program invites you to visit traditional restaurants to enjoy the gastronomy bounty and discover the creations of a new generation of chefs who have achieved international recognition for their imaginative use of traditional ingredients and recipes with haute cuisine techniques.
Emporda Escape Wine Tours | 3 Days / 2 Nights
Experience great wine tasting, food and cultural highlights that spans from the vineyards of the lower, east Pyrenees on the Spanish-French border to the sunny Costa Brava, toasting and tasting the best of the Girona province viticulture. Thanks to Catalonia’s privileged geographical location and 2000-year-old winemaking tradition that started with the Romans, you start this viticulture experience with a hearty brunch with extensive tasting in the lower Pyrenees mountains, your glasses raised throughout the quaint plazas of the Roman-Medieval old quarter of Girona city and wind-down overlooking the clear waters and pristine beaches of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Free transport in a modern touring van
- Knowledgeable and personable, English-speaking wine and cultural guide
- Private visits and tastings in four country wineries and tastings in five Girona wine bistro/tapas bars.
- 3 great lunches, 2 dinners in restaurants and wineries, 2 breakfasts in hotel accommodation
- Entrance to the Salvador Dalí museum in Figueres (optional stop)
- Charming accommodation in one of the boutique Girona hotels with breakfast included
Cheese & Chocolate Train | 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Hotel Accommodation. Daily buffet breakfast and city tax
- Train ticket Zurich – Geneva – Montreux – Lucerne – Zurich in 2nd Class
- Ticket and seat reservation on the Chocolate Train
- Entrance to the cheese and chocolate factories
- Transfer upon arrival in Zurich Transfer In and Out to/from Geneva
- Walking City Tour in Geneva with a local guide, 2 hours
- A cheese fondue accompanied by a glass of wine, water or a carbonated drink in a typical swiss restaurant in Geneva.
- A 3 hour visit to the “World of Chocolate” in Aeschbach with local guide
- 5 Days from/to Zurich or Geneva
- Swiss cheese, chocolate & trains
- Hotels near the train stations
Whiskey, Culinary & Heritage Tour of Ireland | 7 Days / 6 Nights
Discover Ireland’s Spectacular Coastline “Wild Atlantic Way” & Taste Ireland’s Artisan Food from Land & Sea. Learn about the history and genealogy of Ireland. * Minimum 2 Passengers
- Connemara Coast
- Breakfast Daily, Lunch on 3 days
- Dinner in a variety of renowned Restaurants on 5 evenings
- Distillery Visits with Whiskey Tastings
- Guinness Tasting
- Dunguaire Castle
- Visit the Fishing villages of Roundstone & Doolin
- The Burren & Cliffs of Moher
- Titanic Experience, Cob
Culinary Germany | 7 Days / 6 Nights
Germany is famous for its traditional recipes that have been lovingly preserved and handed down from generation to generation. At the same time, many influences from all over the world are also apparent in German cuisine. And this is precisely what makes the food culture an exciting blend of tradition and innovation that is as diverse as the scenery.
*Available as a private or self-drive tour.
- Breakfast daily
- Admission to wine and beer museum
- Typical lunches and dinners as described in itinerary
- Wine tasting & Beer tasting
- Tastings of different delicatessen on Viktualienmarkt
- Tour through the underground cellars in Nuremberg incl. beer tasting